samedi 10 décembre 2016

Scrap Africa - December challenge

Hello, hello!

Je vous présente aujourd'hui ma participation au moodboard du mois chez Scrap Africa que voici:

********

Hi everyone!

I'm presenting you the layout I did with the beautiful Scrap Africa's moodboard for this month challenge:



Et voici ma page d'amoureux, mon dieu que j'aime cet homme!

Here's my creation with my love and I, god I love this man!


Quelques plans rapprochés où on peut voir un mot mousse et un badge d'Accent Scrapbooking:

A few details where you can see a foam word and a flair from Accent Scrapbooking:


Merci de votre passage!
Thanks for your visit!

6 commentaires:

Salla a dit…

Very cool layout! I love how you combined the strong colours of black, white and red - suits the love theme very well. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

Tsaima Eirini a dit…

Such a beautiful work!!Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Africa.

Unknown a dit…

Wow what a beautiful LO !!!, I love the combination of colors and design ... beautiful !!
Thank you very much for playing with us at Scrap Africa !! :)

Heike`sAugenBlick a dit…

Gorgeous work my dear !! loving the paints and layering on your LO!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa

Mary Tzalla a dit…

Beautiful layout with great textures! Very powerful color combination! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

Denise van Deventer a dit…

Such a gorgeous page and loooove the clean design and styling! ;-) Wishing you a fabulous 2017 and thanking you for your support and entry at Scrap Africa! ;-)