samedi 31 décembre 2016

More Than Words - December Challenge

Allo tout le monde!

Voici ma participation au défi de décembre chez More Than Words. 

********

Hi everybody!

Here's my creation to the December's challenge for More Than Words.

The rules:

Word Inspiration - TRADITIONS
Creative Challenge - HANDMADE



Here's my layout: 
Traditions: For me, as I'm not a big fan of Christmas, my December's tradition is to go to the movie to watch the new Star Wars. I did this last year and this one too and I can't wait to see the next one in 2017!! I'm a huge Star Wars fan, next year I will buy an ugly Star Wars sweater haha :)

Handmade: I did the little green stars with a stencil, modeling paste and my Lindy's Stamp green spray :)



Merci de votre visite et bonne année!

Thanks for your visit and happy new year!!


4 commentaires:

langeatheart a dit…

Great take on our challenge this month! All the best from MTW! )

Nicole Doiron a dit…

Such a cool fun layout! I absolutely love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Heather McMahon a dit…

Oh I adore this! The design is fab and I love the colour combination. I thought the new Star Wars movie was really good too! So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg a dit…

Ooh this is so cool. Love the bright colours and design. Thanks for joining us at More than Words. Xx